26/04/2018

Pugging with Shintar is back!

When I finished up my Pugging with Shintar series last year, I already knew that I wanted to do a "season two" but I also felt that I needed a break and didn't want to get started on it until early 2018. That then got delayed first by me wanting to create a best-of video of season one, and then me getting stuck with a cold that I seemed to be unable to fully shake for several weeks. (Degree of illness aside, coughing and sniffling a lot does not make for the best recording voice.)

However, I'm finally feeling better, so when I found myself with a few hours of unallocated free time this weekend, I set out to get started at last. My plan for season two is to do some endgame pugging, so I started episode one with an operation:



As you'd probably expect, the episode ended up being pretty long even with more than half of the original recording edited out, but I guess that's the sort of video you can put on and watch on the side while doing dailies or whatever. (And I even put in the effort of making a custom thumbnail this time!)

Stay tuned to the YouTube channel for more (though I don't expect to create weekly episodes in this new format; pugging operations is too time-intensive for me to be able to reliably devote time to it every single weekend).

8 comments :

  1. Shintar I too have a house for unwanted and unloved grophets. Maybe could ya send some to Leena Snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I was about to send you some but then the mail system warned me that Leena Snow is an Imp! Not sure I can entrust vulnerable grophets to evil Sith. ;)

      Delete
    2. I currently have 90 healthy Grophets living at Leena Snows house for unwanted and unloved grophets, we have many varieties as well. Also I’m not a Sith :)

      Delete
    3. Or...I guess you could send them to a dangerous home that may cook or kill them. Your choice, grophets could die if you make the wrong choice.

      Delete
    4. Imps Love grophets too!

      Delete
    5. Oh alright then, I've passed a few of them on. :)

      Delete
  2. Will Naked Anti-Bob reprise his role?

    If he is too expensive to hire, i can mail you some credits.

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion! Everyone is welcome, as long as things stay polite. I also read comments on older posts, so don't be shy. :)